RECONOCIMIENTO DE HERRAMIENTAS TELEMATICAS
Embed Size (px)
RECONOCIMIENTO DE INGLES
Transcript of RECONOCIMIENTO DE HERRAMIENTAS TELEMATICAS
- 1. ACT 2 RECONOCIMIENTO GENERAL Y DE INGLES IV ELABORADO POR EL ALUMNO: JULIO CESAR SORA CONTRERAS CODIGO: 7185305 EMAIL: email@example.com GRUPO: 9017081 TUTOR: Mangely Londono UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL ABIERTA Y A DISTANCIA PROGRAMA: AGRONOMIA CEAD: JOSE CELESTINO MUTIS 2014
- 2. 1. INTRODUCCION: This course contains resources that promote the development of guidance course as the News forum to be updated Agenda ongoing consultation, the Rules and Conditions of the course and others aimed at the appropriation of the methodology in AVA.
- 3. 2. Tarea Previa: Inicialmente, el estudiante debe hacer un recorrido por el curso con el fin de reconocer las unidades y actividades propuestas en el curso. 3. . Tarea: En el foro respectivo, cada estudiante debe presentarse e invitar a sus compaeros a participar en el foro al menos 3 veces. No olvide hacer comentarios y recomendaciones a las contribuciones de sus compaeros con el propsito de sugerir mejoras al trabajo del compaero.
- 4. Regards bandmates and tutor group my name is Julio Csar Sora Contreras currently nine semester course agronomy Cead Jos Celestino Mutis of Bogot, one of my expectartions for this course is to again important new knoeledge that , allow practice in the future becuse the english languaje is now a very important languaje and why we estudy it in all universities in Colombia. I invite my fellow group members to actively interact and obtain a mew knowledge that allows us to practice in the near future. Mostrar mensaje anterior | Responder 4. Planeacin: Part I: Actualice su perfil dando click en perfil y luego actualice completamente toda la informacin requerida junto con su foto. No olvide registrar su correo personal de contacto y una breve presentacin de usted mismo. Esto debe ser escrito en ingls. Pas: Colombia Ciudad: Bogot Perfiles de curso: INGLES IV-90170A Primer acceso: lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014, 08:00 (13 das 10 horas) ltimo acceso: domingo, 24 de agosto de 2014, 18:59 (54 segundos) Intereses: Regards bandmates and tutor group my name is Juliu, currently nine semester course in agronomy Cead Jose Celestino Mutis. 5. Part II Responda las siguientes preguntas en Ingls de forma escrita y comprtalas directamente en el foro. La respuesta a cada pregunta debe ser completa. 1. Is English important in your life? Why? Knowledge of a foreign language is a basic need for professionals. NEED, not aid or supplement. Today, to succeed in professional life and make our life easier, it is important to begin to study or improve our standard of English Language. Just
- 5. because English is the universal language spoken, read and write in many parts of the world. 2. Is English important in your career? Why? Today the management of more than one language is vital to have a fruitful career. Speaking more than one language is an advantage for many professionals as the world becomes increasingly globalized. Therefore, international companies require a more skilled human capital and mastering more than one language definitely opens more doors. 3. Do you think the syllabus of this course is going to help you to improve your English? Why? Observing the structure of this important English IV course I realize that it is well structured and that allows us to clearly learn a new language in this case English and able to enter into the globalization. 4. From the syllabus of the course, which topic is familiar for you? Have you studied it previously? If so, Where? if e previously studied English in the intitutos of Tunja, it seemed to me a very important language structure in the grammar part and the Open and Distance Unad National University prepare us very well from the beginning of this important course and learn a new language and be more consistent in work. 5. How has your English learning experience been? He has provided me since from the beginning of the course devoted many hours to my learning moreover attend the Unad every 15 days to answer questions during the course to the assigned course tutor. Part III Realice una grabacin en Ingls expresando cmo se siente en este curso y cmo cree usted que va a contribuir este curso a alcanzar sus metas
- 6. acadmicas. Esta grabacin debe ser realizada en formato MP3, WMA (utilizando la grabadora de su computador), o cualquier otro formato que abra fcilmente en cualquier computador. El peso mximo de esta grabacin NO debe ser mayor a 2,95 MB. Este audio o grabacin debe compartirlo en el foro. I feel very well in this important course, I think I will contribute satisfactorily to get a new knowledge to me and help me get better intellectually project or new knowledge that allows me to be competitive in the labor field 6. CONCLUSIONS :
- 7. Nothing easier than finding reasons for learning English; there are so many that it would be hard not to find one immediately. It is not only one of the three languages that have more native speakers, but it is the most used working language at the level of international institutions and can be considered the "official" language of science and commerce. It is well known the importance of English for jobseekers and many companies that promote the realization of English courses among their employees. Moreover it is by far the most in demand as the first foreign language in school worldwide, both in primary and secondary studies. If in addition to the above we consider that English has become a truly international lingua franca with which the traveler can reach almost anywhere in the world, we can only come to one conclusion: learning English is essential. And the sooner the better. Today you can find many ways to learn English and with such a variety of methods that can ensure that anyone with minimal motivation can find among the enormous offer English courses to suit your personal circumstances, from extended stays in to English-speaking countries English courses online that can be performed without any requirement to have a computer connected to the Internet. The mode that has more prestige are classroom courses in English speaking countries. So many people, especially adolescents and young people each year participate in these activities during your vacation. Its importance is such that the organization of courses of English has become a veritable industry in many countries that use this language as native. However this method is very expensive and requires the availability of time that many do not have. Another very popular way to learning the English language is that of scheduled courses, teaching units based on periodic appearance and audiovisual support via CD or DVD. Such methods often prove fairly inexpensive and allow you to customize the pace of learning but have problems of interactivity, with the consequent loss of motivation.